Kindergarten Leader from the Philippines
Kiddiwinkie AcademyShanghaiUpdate time: December 20,2018
1. Manage teaching and caring staff members of the kindergarten, and guide them how to work professionally.
2. Manage kindergarten’s daily operation.
3. Organize kindergarten’s social program including openday program to potential customers.
4. Professional communication with students and parents.
5. Establish and maintain cogent working relationships with all kindergarten staff.
1. Filipinos preferred.
2. With at least 3 years teaching experience and 2 years management experience required (preschool preferred).
3. Bachelor’s Degree in English or Education (Master’s Degree preferred).
4. Be patient, careful, supportive, Enjoy with kids and education.
5. 40 working hours per week, Monday to Friday, per day 8am-4pm, Max 20 teaching hours per week.
1. Salary: 15000-20000 RMB per month
2. 3000CNY bonus after one year’s contract.
3. 5000CNY annual travel allowance after two years contract.
4. Full Attendance Bonus, Course completion bonus, Holiday gift.
5. Long vocations: 7 days paid summer break, 14 days paid winter break, 7 days Christmas vocation, Plus all the Chinese holidays.
6. 5 days paid sick leave.
7. Enjoy 50% off tuition prices if you choose to enroll your children at our kindergarten.
8. China Work Visa
9. Commercial Health Insurance & Accident Insurance
10. Montessori Education Training
Get email alerts for the latest"Kindergarten Leader from the Philippines jobs in Shanghai"