Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Provide a high quality legal partnership to Honeywell
leaders and human resources. Provide advice and act as an advocate on behalf of
Honeywell regarding labor and employment issues.
- Day to day counseling with HR on issues including hiring & terminations,restructurings, union activities, leaves and discipline, immigration etc.
- Monitored legislation and practice developments in China.
- Deliver labor and employment law curriculum for clients. Assess employment processes and policies for compliance and standardization.
- Handle investigation, Arbitration, Litigation.
- Provide support for M&A activity both at the pre-acquisition stage and during integration phase to help ensure deal metrics are attained.
- Assist the businesses with planned personnel restructuring actions
- Anticipate and mitigate potential legal problems supporting the business.
You Must have
- Pass the Chinese Law Professional Exam
- Fluent English skill.
- 1 year experience in labor law
2 year experience in labor law. Excellent English
speaking, listening, writing skill. Ability to organize and prioritize
workload. Ability to influence at varying levels of the organization. Able to
handle multiple priorities in a matrixed environment. Excellent communication
skills. Able to makes timely decisions, balancing analysis with decisiveness.
Strong sense of integrity and ethics. Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD56680
- Category: Legal
- Location: Building 1, Lane 555, Huan Ke Road, Zhangjiang, Shanghai, SHANGHAI 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Get email alerts for the latest"Labor Attorney,Shanghai,Corp jobs in 上海市"