This job requisition is to seek for a strong candidate for a new position as HVM VDF-ALD Group Leader. As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance. Plans, provides resources for and directs activities in engineering function to meet schedules, standards, and cost. Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms and behaviors. Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, tasks, and solutions. Provides guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity issues. Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
The candidate must have demonstrated a track record of leadership and technical excellence in problem solving, equipment and device capability, and manufacturing process optimization in VDF or ALD process areas.
1. BS degree or above in a science or engineering field, and a minimum 10 years experience in Diffusion process, and at least 5 years experience at manager role.
2. Strong expertise in VDF or ALD processes and characterization (including equipment fundamentals, operations/sampling methodology, data analytics and integration) is required; ALD process experience is prefered.
3. Good team manangement skills and be role mole on safety and quality. Good troubleshooting skills with MBPS or 8D or 5-Why methodology, and good logical thinking.
4. Build strong orgnization by setting clear expecation, driving execution and sense of urgency, and can provide real time coaching and help to the team member.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
6. Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
7. Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Get email alerts for the latest"Jobs in Dalian, Liaoning CN"