The Payroll Officer is responsible for processing Corporate Macau payroll, on fortnight basis, (including Altira Macau, City of Dreams & Corporate Macau office), in accordance with relevant policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Preparing and processing of all payrolls in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and legislation.
- Ensure appropriate net wages are paid to staff member on time on each fortnight.
- Ensure employee’s wages, benefits, pension and income taxes are calculated correctly.
- Work closely with the Human Resource, Workforce Planning and Department Executive Assistants to ensure a smooth process between the recording of employee’s working hours and payment of wages.
- Processing the payment of expense reimbursements and retro payment made through payroll system.
- Assist to prepare the total payroll costs for General Ledger Interface after each pay process, preparing all relevant month-end payroll accrual reports.
- Assist to prepare year end reconciliations. These reconciliations include:
- Payroll tax reconciliation
- Year end reconciliation between general ledger and employee Payment Summaries.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Reporting time lines are met.
- Accurate and timely administration, preparation, processing and transmission of payrolls.
- Compliance with all regulatory, legislative and procedural requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Possess at least 2 years relevant payroll experiences
- Knowledge of Macau Labor Laws
Skills / Competencies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Strong sense of job responsibilities
- Able to work with tight schedule
Get email alerts for the latest"Officer, Payroll jobs in Macao"