We, at Flywire, are looking for a Finance Specialist to handle daily accounts, ongoing statutory or event-prompted filings with governmental agencies (including tax, labor and related documentation) and general accounting and finance related matters for the Asia Pacific region.
The successful candidate will be self motivated, a team player, and understand the value of strong financial and administration controls working for a global business that is growing and changing at a fast pace.
- Work hand in hand with the global accounting team in Boston, USA and Valencia, Spain
- Review and assist with employee expense claims for the Asia Pacific region
- Ensure timely delivery of vendor invoices for the region to the proper global accounting resource
- Manage and administer corporate operational bank accounts in the Asia Pacific region
- Assist with regional labor and related tax filings
- Coordinate with APAC regional Administration and People & Culture teams on office real estate and labor matters
- Assist with other financial projects, analytics, and reporting as required
- Covering Flywire’s APAC presence in Shanghai, Tokyo, Singapore and Sydney; limited, periodic travel within APAC expected
FlyMate Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in an accounting or finance role
- An understanding of double entry booking and financial controls
- A solution-oriented mindset and strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong systems and computer skills including Excel, Accounting Software (NetSuite), and other online tools (preferred)
- Experience with multi-currency transactions and foreign exchange transactions
- Experience with the Chinese banking system (must)
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Mandarin; other languages are a plus
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
Get email alerts for the latest"Finance Specialist jobs in Shanghai"