The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis for Labor Analysis will be responsible for building reports for labor productivity, payroll, FTE, labor efficiency, and other labor related analysis. The position prepare annual budget in terms of headcounts and payroll throughout company’s business divisions and various departments to support company’s visions and strategies. The position will also perform periodic analysis of key business drivers, preparation of variance analysis, cost studies, general business analysis and recommending courses of action. The position is also responsible for analysing monthly actual results against budget and forecast and competitors. In addition, this position will supervise financial analysts and provide training and coaching as needed. Budget and Planning Manager is expected to keep abreast of market conditions, market analyst reports and competitor results (as released publicly).
Financial control to monitor, analyze and report on:
- Payroll and ‘on cost’ expenses.
- Labor productivity and efficiency
Preparation and analysis of month-end reporting requirements:
- Monitors, analyses and reports on labor costs against budget and forecast.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for presentation to key management.
- Review and execute the upload of Forecast and Budget.
- Meetings with Senior Management and assisting on proper costs allocation.
- Activity statistic.
- Undertake Senior Management directed projects / assignments (eg. ad-hoc forecasts, profitability analysis, industry research, market analysis).
Budgets and Forecasts
- Development and project management of the annual budget and on-going forecasting.
- Prepare Budget schedule, templates and procedure on budget process.
- Hold budget and forecasts meetings. Assist Senior Management on Budget forecasting process.
- Works with management to help devise and implement business improvement projects.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Keeping track on actual and budget variances.
- Assist on departmental costing queries.
- Budget and Forecast submission on a timely and accurate basis.
- Manage Labor Productivity Review reports and meetings
- Establish training and career plan for staff.
- Perform all aspects of this position in a manner that represents the best interests and integrity of the business both externally and internally.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s financial guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all applicable financial government guidelines and legislation is adhered to.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Service standards are consistent with departmental expectations
- Adherence to all relevant policies and procedures
- Constructive relationships are built with team members and business managers.
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience in financial analysis, budgeting, audit or management accounting
- Experience in the gaming industry preferred
- College Degree in relevant field such as Business, Economics, HR Management, etc
- Graduate Degree perferred
Skills / Competencies
- Fluent in English
- Proven communication skills in both written and verbal
- Excellent excel skills
- Extensive experience using financial analytical tools
- SQL or MS access skills preferred
Get email alerts for the latest"Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Macao"