HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our HR Operations Advisor in Taiwan, you will have a chance to:
- Implements and manages country HR operations related processes and programs;
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides country-specific subject matter expertise and solutions.
- Provides analytical support and analysis for priority projects that impact employees at the country level;
- Participate or lead country/regional/global projects.
- Resolves HR support cases of moderate to high complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 3-4 years HR related experience in human resources general management, HR system, HR Compliance, etc.
- Detail minded, good at using systems and have process in mind.
- Familiar with Taiwan local Labor regulations
- Good communications skills and Good in English.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developed level of process knowledge and expertise that HR Operations related;
- Developed general HR knowledge including benefits and labor law etc;
- Good communications skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Good time management and could work under pressure.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Familiar with HR productivity tools, systems and applications.
- Ability to work independently.
Get email alerts for the latest"HR Operations Advisor jobs in 台北市"