1. Organization Development
Apply and build on OD tools and processes available in KFI (Employee Survey, Shared Expectations, LMCI) to improve work environment (culture) and build the Operations Team. Identify programs, initiatives to address organisational needs/issues occur in Operations. Identify opportunities for re-engineering processes, forming policies/principles pursuing KFI Vision & Values. Maintain required data & reporting on organisation structure related to Operations function.
2. Advancement Planning
Maintain Advancement Planning process for Operations function (system and review). Ensure quality input for Region Operations AP and follow-up on commitments. Enhance the use of KFI talent management & management development tools; communicate corporate principles and strategies among line managers. Involve line management in identification, development & retaining a pool of talents for their functions.
3. Performance Management
Maintain and improve performance management systems focusing on both, process & content. Provide multi-sided support to internal customers to accomplish efficient performance reviews. Ensure quality, deadlines and follow-up on the output (collation of needs, feedback, etc.)
4. Compensation & Benefits
Participate in headcount planning in co-operation with the Business Unit. Monitor and ensure consistency in grading for Operations positions to reward appropriately. Conduct salary reviews in alignment with Business Unit C&B strategies. Conduct MIP process for eligible employees in Operations, in co-operation with BU. Identify salaries & wages budget for production-based employees with Operations Controlling.
5. Training & Development
Provide appropriate, high-quality learning opportunities for Operations employees. Ensure job and function specific management training and development programs are in line with the organization and individual development needs and within the allocated / approved budget. Ensure proper Safety & Security training in accordance with local legal requirements & internal policies / procedures.
6. Recruitment and General Services
Apply existing (traineeship, internship) and identify new tools for attracting talents to Operations. Select high quality people for clerical & production-based positions. Ensure quality seasonal/temporary workforce & data maintenance for legal and management purposes. Take part in suppliers bidding process to ensure “value for money” approach.
7. Organization Changes
Provide support to management while preparing and implementing organization changes. Identify and clarify needs for improvement within the existing organization and participate and/or coordinate organizational restructuring programs together with line management.
8. Labor Relations
Ensure adequate time frame and correctness of labor relations (employment) at the factory in compliance with current labor legislation. Coordinate development of regulatory documents (employment contracts, provisions, notices, factory regulations) in co-operation with Legal department. Participate and influence tariff negotiations with the unions. Manage good working relationship and co-operation with local works council.
9. Above Responsibilities for Other function
Besides Operation, the incumbent should also take above responsibilities for Finance, IS, R&D and Procurement
10. 10. Perform other relevant job responsibilities as per QP & SSE’s requirement.
(a) Education, qualifications and training
- University degree, ideally in Economics and/or social sciences. Human Resources qualification preferred
- Fluent English, good PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Deep understanding of organizational and individual development
- Good knowledge of external employment and development trends, labor markets and competitors
(b) Experience or skills required
- Min. 5 years of experience in Human Resources covering MOD, C&B, and Labor Relations and general HR functions
- Leadership and management experience
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, ability to drive continuous improvement
- High emotional intelligence and Interpersonal Savvy
- Advanced communication & Negotiation Skills
- Organisation, facilitation and training skills
- Planning, priority setting, problem solving and monitoring skills
(c) Specialized knowledge or skills required
- Design & Recommendation of Appropriate Organizational Structure
- Design & Implementation of HR Policies & Procedures
- Identify/Generate/Implement Best Practices/Tool (Internal/External Bench-marking)
- Setting HR Strategies and Objectives to Meet KPI Goals
- Creating Team Work
- 交通便利 地铁1/2/7/10/12号线
Get email alerts for the latest"HR Manager, Beijing Plant 人事经理,北京工厂 jobs in 北京市"