HR officer shall be generalists who perform a broad range of duties, include hiring, employee relations, careers coaching, performance management and looking after collaborators.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Actively be involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting advertisements and managing hiring process for commercial teams.
- Responsible for payroll and make sure that collaborators get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions, benefits and individual income tax administration.
- Providing counseling to line managers and collaborators on labor law, tax regulations and Company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide general HR service to collaborators.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with candidates or representatives.
- Support development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- General Administration support.
- Familiar with labor law and tax regulations
- At least 2 years HR professional experience in MNC.
- Numerical skills
- PC skills (Excel, PPT etc.) & Fluent in English
- Teamwork skills; Interpersonal skills
职能类别： 人事专员 薪资福利专员/助理
关键字： HR Payroll Recruitment
Get email alerts for the latest"HR Officer jobs in Shanghai"