Airbnb is redefining the world's approach to accommodation and travel. We are creating highly local, personal and meaningful experiences for our host and guest community around the world. We develop products that create transformational experiences for guests millions of times each week.
Pls. feel free to submit your application to 简历欢迎投递到 [email protected]
- Take a result oriented approach to driving guest growth strategy and roadmap across acquisition channels including virality, engagement, referral, organic, and paid channels.
- Define what success looks like for the team, prioritize projects based on impact, and using data to validate success.
- Foster a deep understanding of the China ecosystem and finding opportunities for Airbnb to scale and differentiate.
- Build cross functional relationships and manage large scale cross functional, and intercontinental initiatives.
- Mentor more junior members on the team.
Type of Person:
- A leader, a critical thinker, a trend setter.
- A citizen of the world who is proficient in English and Chinese.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; they articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Highly technical, garnering respect from engineers
- Humble - no jerks
- Must have a great understanding and empathy for Airbnb customers; must be an Airbnb customer advocate
- Rigorous - asks hard questions, validates assumptions, connects the dots
- Passion for great design, you should know what works, what doesn't and why
- Must have traveled as a guest on Airbnb; or a current host is a major plus
- Experience with languages used for querying (e.g. Hive/Pig/SQL) is a plus
- Former engineer, designer, or startup founder
Get email alerts for the latest"Product Manager(Growth) jobs in Beijing"