What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
GPU Test Automation Engineer –Virtualization Team
The GPU Virtualization team works directly with Cloud Service Providers like AWS and Alibaba to unleash the power of the latest graphics processors in the cloud. We develop kernel driver software for professional, server-grade GPUs, such as AMD Radeon Pro V340, allowing a single GPU to be shared by up to 16 Virtual Machines. The candidate will be part of the leading change and deliver a premium GPU experience in the cloud, testing the latest virtualization driver on multiple platforms while working in a fast-growing team with industry experts. The candidate will be helping with qualification of our product including performance analysis, functional testing, and power measurements.
Eager to learn new knowledge, be able to resolve complex problem.
- Define and execute test cases for GPU Virtualization.
- Create and maintain automation test framework for KVM/Xen/VMWare hypervisor.
- Analyze and narrow down issues found during test.
- Conduct sanity test, integration test, solution test, performance test, stress test.
- Reproduce and analyze issues reported by customers.
- Deep Knowledge of Linux Shell and python programming
- Knowledge of Linux environments
- Knowledge of GIT, SVN, P4, Jenkins
- Fluent English in reading, writing and speaking
- A self-motivated team player
- Able to work under high pressure and time limitation
- Good communication skill and able to work with stakeholders effectively
- Knowledge of Piglit, Microsoft Unit Test Framework, STAF is a plus
- Knowledge of KVM/QEMU/XEN/VMWARE is a plus
- BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent
Requisition Number: 77621
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Software Engineering
Get email alerts for the latest"GPU Virtualization Test Automation Engineer jobs in Shanghai"