Technical Solution Architect/Software Development Manager
OracleMx-mx,mexico-guadalajara\/zapopanUpdate time: April 8
!|!Work with a world class team to develop, implement, and support cutting edge Oracle technology.
Oracle Applications Labs (OAL) is part of Oracle Product Development Organization. OAL is responsible for implementing, running, and improving nearly all of Oracle's Enterprise Applications\: CRM, HCM, Financials, SCM, you name it. We use Oracle's own real-life business requirements as a "test bed" for innovation. We often race out ahead of standard product and build extensions and custom applications to meet the needs of our 100,000-employee, Fortune 100 Company. Once proven, our ideas and innovations quickly find their way back into core product. We also ensure that Oracle is always Oracle’s best reference for our enterprise applications
Within OAL, the Customer Data Management and Integration team works on latest Oracle technologies to provide high class integration between different systems/applications enabling the end to end critical business process. Working closely with functional and business experts, you will design and develop bridges to provide end to end solutions using SQL, PL/SQL, Fusion Tech stack (Oracle Integration Cloud - ICS, PCS, OSB, ODI) Core Java, Spring Boot, Cloud Native - Kubernetes, Docker), OJET, ADF and APEX.
Brief Posting Description\:
Work with Oracle world class technology to design, develop, implement, and support Oracle global application infrastructure support Oracle Business.
Detail Job Description\:
Working with the latest generation of Fusion applications as well as Oracle's eBusiness Suite, you will be managing high performance engineering development team who will develop solutions and integration for Oracle SaaS Cloud (ERP Cloud, SCM Cloud, CX Cloud, HR Cloud) using Oracle tools and products such as Java, SOA, OSB, ICS, PCS, ODI, B2B. The work involves recruiting, hiring, on boarding, coaching and delivering solutions in fast pace mode. The work involves continuous co-ordination with global team and driving management objective to team.
We are looking for an experienced IT Manager with\:
• 5 years of IT project management experience and/or IT team management experience
• Ability to lead high performance development IT team and building positive work culture
• Ability to mentor junior staff and provide technical and non-technical guidance
• In depth knowledge and experience in Java
• Knowledge of or experience with OJET or React or Angular, Spring Boot framework, XML, Rest Services, SQL
• Knowledge of Cloud native technology (Docker, Kubernetes, Istio) - Nice to have
• Knowledge of Public Cloud based application development and Integration experience - Nice to have
• Experience workiing with Agile development methodology and suporting tools such as Confluence, Jira
• Knowledge of maven, GIT, Jenkins and other tools supporting devops while implementing CICD
• Have track record of working in all of areas of software development life cycle (Requirement, Functional and technical design, Development, deployment and production support)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English & good presentation skill
• Strong analysis and technical skills including translating requirements into solutions
• Be the “go-to” person for stakeholders and management, providing solutions for complex business problem within Oracle Cloud
• Collaborate with other development teams, operations teams, stakeholders and business leaders to ensure smooth rollouts, continual operation and high quality software.
• Experience in recruiting, hiring, mentoring, coaching and performance management
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment that demands co-ordination across time-zones
Manages a team maintaining and/or implementing software project(s) and/or internal systems. Defines, documents and manages scope, expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership skills. Detailed knowledge of several applications within a business area needed. BA/BS degree and relevant experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get email alerts for the latest"Technical Solution Architect/Software Development Manager jobs in Mx-mx,mexico-guadalajara\/zapopan"