- Managing translation projects by receiving the jobs, resourcing the job and compiling the handover
- Responsible for overall linguistic quality control in the whole process
- Works with manager to develop action plan on quality as needed, and tracks individual Translator performance.
- Coordination with different people to achieve project target, either internal or external resources.
- Perform linguistic role, such as translating or reviewing
- Managing the query raised by translator
- Providing support and guidance on project during the whole process, including trouble shooting and problem solving
- Leading Client complaint investigation and corrective action implement
- Controlling and monitoring the project budget
- Statistic analyst and project summary report required by department manager
· Quality of projects
· Productivity and throughput
· Profitability of projects
· Client satisfaction levels for your projects
· Competence with required tools
· Meeting objectives set by your Manager
· Feedback from SDL colleagues
- A minimum of 3 year experience as a full-time translator, such as an internship.
- Experience as a proof-reader of professional translations would be an advantage.
- Be able to produce work of a high standard on a consistent basis and have good organizational and time management skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to work successfully under pressure and to tight deadlines are essential requirements.
- A good grasp of MS Office and good communication skills (spoken and written) are also mandatory.
- Should be a strong team player, who will prove flexible and motivated, as well as keen to learn.
- Working knowledge of CAT tools would be an advantage but full training will be given.
- We offer a unique opportunity for career development along with a competitive salary, benefits and a great working environment.
Get email alerts for the latest"P4 Senior Associate Resource Coordinator jobs in Changsha, cn 4100313 (primary)dalian, cn 116000"