- Analyzing, drafting, negotiating, monitoring, conducting communication and administrating of all contracts from the respective involved contract partners (e.g. customers, consortium partners, suppliers, subcontractors) in cooperation with Siemens’ legal counsel;
- Enforcing and ensuring quality standards, policies, procedures and applying tools to support contract management processes;
- Strengthening employees’ capability and practical know-how in contract management;
- Ensuring that the project teams are risk aware and that they prepare and maintain risk registers through ongoing risk management;
- Coordinating with the project management teams, procurement department, responsible project procurement manager in the preparation of subcontracts, purchase contracts, purchase orders (including internal reviews) and approving final documents.
- Developing, tailoring and implementing a project specific claim management strategy, especially the ingoing and outgoing claim management processes;
- identifying, preventing and defending/pursuing any claims in the project;
- Collecting and compiling documentation, assessment, notifications, tracking, substantiation and valuation of claims with involved parties;
- Administrating claim documentation (photo documentation, correspondence, minutes of meeting, incoming claims, etc.), registering and updating claims registers.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Automation Systems (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Get email alerts for the latest"Contract and Claim Manager jobs in Beijing"