Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 18k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, equity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re committed to fostering a strong sense of belonging and a place where you can bring your true self to work.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first focus. This includes Top Employer™ and Great Place To Work™ accreditations.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
- Manage and enhance commercial relationship with key accounts in Beijing area, identify and drive new up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and improve customer experience and engagement.
- Understand client initiatives / industry trends and convert them into business opportunities where Experian solutions can fit.
- Proactively build and manage the pipeline of deals in Salesforce, take complete ownership of pipeline accuracy and sales discipline.
- Proactively monitor industry, customer, and competitor trends & movements, and provide timely feedbacks to the company as market insights.
- Closely work together with multiple internal stakeholders and teams to deliver customer-centric solutions based on company policy.
- Propose suggestions on Experian's product development and improvement based on the demand of the industry and customers, and promote the implementation.
- 8+ years of working experience in Financial industry, with at least 3 years’ experience in business development role
- Excellent capability in business analysis and industry research
- Experience in selling business consultancy or analytical services and business software solution is a plus.
- Outgoing and dynamic person with strong interpersonal skills and good logic thinking capability
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated & results-oriented
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills (Mandarin & English)
- Excellent /presentation negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or can have substitute experience within the banking, internet finance, or credit industry
- Knowledge in risk control and software development background are preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Get email alerts for the latest"Business Development Manager, DA, China jobs in Beijing"