With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Outlet Supervisor is concerned with the efficient and professional service of food and beverages within the restaurant, ensuring that the restaurant returns a budgeted profit through tight cost and stock control. This role directly supervises team members while ensuring that all guests receive optimum service in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of Hilton.
What will I be doing?
As the Outlet Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
• Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
• Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the hotel.
• Actively promote the services and facilities of Hilton hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
• Confidently know the food and beverage menu contents and explain them in detail to guests.
• Understand dietary requirements and offer appropriate suggestions.
• In consultation with the Manager, agree and implement actions to make improvements to customer service.
• Complete the checklist in product knowledge.
• Make suggestions on the menu that might suit guests of different nationalities.
• Familiarize with menu items of all other outlets to recommend guests to other outlets.
• Confidently know the opening hours of all restaurants and hotel outlets.
• Able to recommend other restaurants and city attractions to hotel guests.
• Actively check team members’ product knowledge on each shift.
• Undertake steps / processes to ensure that all areas of the restaurant are set to the standards required for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including the checking of the cashier desk set-up and communicating with the Chefs on any details for the shift and number of reservations for the day.
• Check reservations for the day, ensuring that the restaurant and team members have tables ready and large bookings have been confirmed by phone.
• Assist bartenders and kitchen team members where required and carry out any reasonable duties requested by the Manager.
• Ensure that all team members are briefed for the details of the shift ahead.
• Complete the checklist on preparing the restaurant for service.
• Greet guests with a smile, offer assistance with coats, bags, etc., and introduce yourself.
• Escort guests to a table and ask if they would prefer a smoking or non-smoking table.
• Follow-up on any guest questions or queries immediately and if you don’t have the answer, check with your Manager.
• Ensure that all service procedures are carried out to the standards required.
• Make sure that all areas are cleaned and maintained in accordance with operating procedure.
• Supervise the restaurant roster on a daily basis and ensure it is in line with the changing business levels, making any changes in order to achieve the F&B team service standards and budget goals.
• Control the allocated labour for each shift to ensure that customer expectations are met whilst achieving the desired labour cost.
• Assist restaurant managers with training all team members for the ‘induction training’ and ‘on the job training’.
• Offer team members constructive feedback about their performance after every shift in an aim to develop their skills and confidence.
• Provide leadership and direction for all team members while on duty by offering professional skills and leading by example.
• Ensure that the shift is reviewed, handovers and briefings are carried out.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
An Outlet Supervisor serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• 2-4 years managerial position in a 4 / 5-star category hotel.
• Good English skills, both verbal and written to meet business needs.
• Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seize opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance.
• Flexible and responds quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
• Maintain high team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
• Strong leadership and training skills.
• Outgoing personality and willing to work for long hours.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Outlet Supervisor 中餐厅主管
Requisition ID: HOT086QZ
Get email alerts for the latest"Outlet Supervisor 中餐厅主管 jobs in Shanghai"