With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
At Hilton, you will experience how digital transformation really happens in a multi-national company that takes pride in human-centric technology. As an Analytics and Technology Innovation Intern, Asia Pacific, standing at the digital forefront, you will build industry leading knowledge in digital areas, work along with commercial and product experts to measure digital performance, build visualized analytics dashboard, and leverage self-implemented data to guide for business decisions. You will also have the chance to engage with various business functional leaders to build power platform tools from zero to one to create business efficiency and bring long-lasting digital impacts.
You will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
· Research and understand capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform as well as emerging technology
· Analyze business requirements and find opportunities to streamline or automate business process
· Create and maintain Power BI reports, Power Apps and other low-code solutions to support digital transformation
· Support APAC digital evolution, work with team to map out APAC digital ecosystem
· Perform channels, products, customer, commercial analysis under manager’s guidance
· Learn to clean and audit data, distil insights, build holistic data story with recommended actions
Qualification & Skills
· Final year Bachelor or Master student from top tier university with digital technology related background (eg mathematics, statistics, computer science, information management, AI and machine learning, marketing etc.)
· Advanced level of excel formulas for data processing, SQL, Python, R knowledge is a plus
· Experience in running personal or official digital channels including but not limited to websites, blogs, e-commence platforms, official accounts, etc. or is a sophisticated user with digital knowledge, website coding skill is a plus
· Good aesthetics in dashboards and apps design with focus on functions and experience
· Understand or willing to learn new tools and technology in a technical environment
· Logical thinker, digital savvy, attention to details, and self-motivated
What are my learning opportunities?
As Analytics and Technology Innovation Intern, Asia Pacific, we are serving Hilton on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
In this role, you will learn to:
· Create business value with low-code tools to drive efficiency and cross-team collaboration
· Gain Microsoft Power Platform knowledge through dashboard creation, app building and process automation
· Unlock trends and digital ecosystem in the hospitality industry
· Solve real world problems through logical and analytical thinking
· Sharpen your communication skills to a diverse set of stakeholders
· Grow independently and as a team through both face-to-face and remote work
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Analytics and Technology Innovation Intern, APAC
Requisition ID: APA01477
Get email alerts for the latest"Analytics and Technology Innovation Intern, APAC jobs in Shanghai"