- Provide market research, financial analysis and valuation to present to potential clients
- Prepare proposals for approval by potential clients
- Support relationship building with joint venture partners, investment team and service providers
- Negotiate and close investment transactions
- Organize and conduct large-scale retail investor seminars in Hong Kong and China
- Able to drive and implement the new strategic financial planning effectively, set objectives and provide individual feedback on performance on an ongoing basis
- Develop business plans and formulating business strategies with Branch Manager and leading all sales tactics in investment advisory division
- Bachelor degree holder or above, major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting and Economics are preferred, IANG will be considered
- 1-5 years of working experience in financial services is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skills, excellent proficiency with written English is a must
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet targets
- Understand and comply with the policies and procedures related to financial operations
- High level of integrity and a good sense of judgment
- Proficiency in oral and written Cantonese and English, Good in Mandarin
- Attractive allowance with monthly performance bonus
- 5 days work
- Comprehensive orientation and professional training program
*Interested individuals please send your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking . Only candidates who are authorized to work in Hong Kong will be considered.
**All personal data provided will only be used for recruitment purpose only.
Get email alerts for the latest"Asset Management jobs in Wong Tai Sin"