RWS Holdings plc is a unique, world-leading provider of technology-enabled language, content, and intellectual property services. Through content transformation and multilingual data analysis, our unique combination of technology and cultural expertise helps our clients to grow by ensuring they are understood anywhere, in any language.
Our purpose is unlocking global understanding. By combining cultural understanding, client understanding and technical understanding, our services and technology assist our clients to acquire and retain customers, deliver engaging user experiences, maintain compliance, and gain actionable insights into their data and content.
We work with over 80% of the world’s top 100 brands, more than three-quarters of Fortune’s 20 ‘Most Admired Companies’ and almost all of the top pharmaceutical companies, investment banks, law firms and patent filers. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific and North and South America. Our 65+ global locations across five continents service clients in the automotive, chemical, financial, legal, medical, pharmaceutical, technology and telecommunications sectors.
For further information, please visit: RWS
About the role:
The Business Development Directors are responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing business with new clients who are looking to solve their language service and technology challenges by working with RWS – a company who has been doing this for the World’s leading brands for more than six decades.
Business development directors are responsible for generating their own pipeline by identifying, prospecting, and earning new customers through an effective sales strategy and approach. You will work in conjunction with our business consultants and operational colleagues to put the right solution in front of potential customers.
Business Development Directors have support from inside sales and marketing, but the focus of this role is hunting.
- Devise and drive lead generation programs and campaigns, interacting with partners, networking, cold calling campaigns and effective messaging.
- Identify and maximize opportunities in companies with high annual revenue potential.
- Target strategic prospects.
- Map organizations in regards to business units, influencers, sponsors, and power sponsors.
- Identify business drivers to associate optimal services and solutions.
- Work closely with inside sales to build the right strategy to gain optimum results.
- Tight coordination with operational / delivery teams as it pertains to new opportunities.
- Building a robust pipeline and delivering the quarterly and annual quota targets.
- To identify and close new clients for RWS.
- To build a strong long-term pipeline.
- Deliver revenue growth goals established in conjunction with executive and Divisional management.
- Follow up on pipelines for business expansion.
- Foster Strong Client Relationships.
- Build strong internal relationships with the people responsible for executing what you have sold.
- Include relevant RWS representatives in appropriate Client meetings.
- Provide appropriate management updates and solicit feedback and direction when appropriate.
Skills & Experience
We are proud of our track record of selecting the best staff in the industry, and for this highly customer-facing opportunity we are looking for applicants who fit the following profile:
- 5+ years of experience selling Language Services to high revenue clientele
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven ability to secure meetings with key decision makers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to present and sell RWS Global Solutions
- Ability to command respect from clients
- Solid proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with Salesforce
Our purpose is to unlock global understanding. This means our work fundamentally recognizes the value of every language and culture. So, we celebrate difference, we are inclusive and believe that diversity makes us strong. We want every employee to grow as an individual and excel in their career.
In return, we expect all our people to live by the values that unite us: to partner with colleagues and clients, to adopt a pioneering spirit, to be positive in progressing the work we do, and always to deliver what we promise.
RWS embraces DEI and promotes equal opportunity, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. RWS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RWS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sex, age, disability, or sexual orientation. RWS will not tolerate discrimination based on any of these characteristics.
Get email alerts for the latest"ENTERPRISE Business Development Director - Language Services jobs in Alnwick, gbbir cv3 4lf gbbloxham, gbbray, iebristol, bs1 2nb gbcambridge, cb4 0ga gbchalfont st peter, gbcopenhagen, 1153 dkcork, iedublin, iegblausanne, chlondon, w2 1hq gb (primary)maidenhead, sl6 4"