Situated atop the scenic bluffs overlooking Santa Monica Beach, Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is just a stone's throw away from some of Southern California’s best attractions including Santa Monica Pier and its historic carousel as well as Third Street Promenade -- famous for its fine restaurants, live entertainment, movie theatres, shopping, local artists' scene and a weekly farmer’s market.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
- Pay Rate Range: $65,000-75,000 USD Gross annually
Reporting to the Director of Front Office, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Set up reservations for VIP Guests, Bungalow guests, and repeat guests with special circumstances, and recovery guests.
- Work with Reservations department and Front Office to ensure VIP handling for key clients, agencies, signature suite guests, and other high rated guests.
- Daily staff supervision, mentoring, accountability, communication and positive feedback, including training, coaching and counseling, and scheduling for all guest service agents and bellmen.
- Oversee hiring and operations of Seasonal Beach Club
- Hospitality degree preferred
- 2 years of related customer service experience preferred
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Get email alerts for the latest"Guest Services Manager jobs in Santa monica"