We are looking for highly motivated and skilled engineers to help us design & develop UI Software Framework & Features for next-generation Mercedes-Benz vehicles at our R&D Division in Bangalore, India. This role is to work closely with our counterparts in Germany to define and implement software architecture, UI Concepts & Feature development on the latest automotive embedded platforms for MBUX.
• Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience in Architecture & software programming – UI Framework, Application Design, Implementation & testing reusable software components for embedded platforms.
• Experience in UI implementation.
• Development of UI modules with Qt/QML.
• Experience in C/C++ programming with Embedded Linux knowledge.
• Experience with version control (Git), Cmake, Unit Testing and CI/CD.
• Enable high responsiveness between UI specification/style guide development/changes and UI module delivery.
• Ensure timely delivery of tasks according to product back log
• Ensure good quality of delivery
• Experience in infotainment display / instrument cluster projects is a plus
• Experience in agile software development process (SCRUM/KANBAN)
• Ability to lead a team.
• Excellent communication and team work skills.
Get email alerts for the latest"MBOS-RDI-CEI_UI Software Development - Technical Architect jobs in Bangalore"