Objective of job
The OVD (Overall Vehicle Design) is defining the vehicle architecture and response the geometrical integration of all related systems, modules, and components to a consistent overall vehicle (packaging).
Target is to reach the overall optimum regarding function, design, ergonomy, weight, and costs plus the fulfilment of assembly, crash and service requests.
The overall vehicle design reflects in a moderating role the central hub in the design process. OVD creates as working base for all design processes in RD a continously current DMU (Digital Mock Up) as digital image of the vehicle and all components.
In the early developing phase OVD creates in alignment with platform organization, marketing and production the layout where all relevant measures like exterior, interior, function and comfort are inclusive the bench analyse defined.
In the next development step OVD is responsible that all positionings of packaging relevant
components are realized with the specific clearance request regarding part and functions in between.
Following the schedule milestones of the MDS processs the package evaluation and packaging release of the components has to be finalized.
1. Packaging check and odelvalidation with RD China, RD Germany and RD India
- Siemens NX, Siemens Teamcenter / Engineering client
- Organization, Invitation and Meeting Minutes
2. Interface to internal and external parties for alignment of packaging tasks
3. Primary Contact for all China requirement development
- Concept, Packaging and Driving China Requirements
Get email alerts for the latest"Overall Vehicle Design Packaging Engineer_整车总布置工程师 jobs in Al lugar: beijing"