Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
A healthy heart is essential to good health. That's why we're committed to advancing treatments for people with cardiovascular disease. As a global leader in Cardiac Rhythm Technologies, our breakthrough medical technologies help restore people's health so they can get back to living their best lives, faster. We focus on innovative technologies that can improve the way doctors treat people with heart arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Working under general direction, provides advanced engineering, sales, educational and technical support in response to complex field inquiries from physicians, health care professionals, patients, and field sales staff, involving CRM products. Performs work that involves a high degree of independence. Identifies and routinely uses the most effective, cost efficient and best business practices to execute processes; continually evaluates their effectiveness and appropriateness. Exercises independent judgment in planning, organizing and performing work; monitors performance and reports status to manager. Technical proficiencies and performance are at the experienced level of all Clinical Specialists in the region.
- Acts as a senior clinical interface between the medical community and the business.
- Demonstrates ability to build and sustain credible business relationships with customers and shares product expertise accordingly.
- Identifies reports and advises of customer needs, product performance and potential sales opportunities to sales representatives / directors and/or management to influence sales growth and service of accounts.
- Provides engineering, sales, education and clinical support in response to the most complex field inquiries on as-needed basis. Demonstrates a thorough command of all CRM products, related product and technical knowledge, trends and players.
- Develops, leads and/or facilitates trainings and other programs on CRM products to healthcare professionals.
- Provides insight, guidance, and feedback to management on market feedback and components of next generation of products.
- Provides regional CRM implant case coverage.
Provides additional back-up support to CRM Sales Representatives in the following areas:
- Sales support;
- Regional training seminars;
- Clinical studies/data collection;
- Trouble Shooting; and,
- New product in-service training to physicians, nurses and sales representatives.
- Mentors and provides leadership for less experienced Clinical Specialists.
- Continuously develops engineering, sales and technical skills relative to the overall Arrhythmia Management strategy, including learning opportunities via Sr. Sales personnel and management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
Bachelor’s degree in Bio-Medical Engineering, related field or equivalent healthcare experience required. Requires ability to become certified on SJMSC CRM products. A minimum of four plus years increasingly responsible experience in the cardiac pacing and related industries. Demonstrated knowledge of cardiology, electro-physiology, or cardiac electro-physiology procedures. Familiarity with cath lab and operating room procedures and protocol. Demonstrated advanced knowledge of cardiac pacing systems is also necessary. Must apply engineering skills and abilities to interpret and solve complex clinical problems Must have comprehensive written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines. Must have the ability to concentrate on detail and work independently. Must be able to work effectively with engineers, technical specialists, vendors, and customers to achieve assigned goals; must be capable of coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively. Must possess comprehensive personal computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office or equivalent required) in graphics, word-processing, databases, authoring programs, etc., to develop presentation materials.
- Verification that you will satisfy all vendor credentialing requirements, which may include vaccination for COVID-19. If you require a medical or religious accommodation from these requirements or if you would like to understand more about these requirements, please advise HR so that we can provide additional information and if needed, we can explore any needed accommodation(s).
-Must be able to take rotational on-call schedule: supporting duties beyond business hours during on-call shifts
-Must be able to work flexible hours and complete extensive training program
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is $71,300.00 – $142,700.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
Get email alerts for the latest"Sr. Clinical Specialist, CRM - San Fernando Valley, CA jobs in Sylmar"