VIP Concierge Associate - Full Time
Would you like to be part of an extraordinary team? Do you want to elevate your career with a global luxury brand offering extensive development opportunities? Would you like to utilize global perks & privileges & enjoy a completive wage + attractive benefits package?
VIP Concierge Associate create extraordinary memories with a warm smile and attentive service for the many guests of Fairmont Pacific Rim. From pre-arrival to post-departure, VIP Concierge Associate are the hotel’s ambassadors assisting guests throughout their stay.
Hotel Overview: At the ocean's edge- a modern oasis, the Fairmont Pacific Rim is the most remarkable address in the city with its breathtaking harbour views, luxurious accommodation, rave-worthy cuisine and warm hospitality.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the VIP & Concierge Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Uphold the highest standard of customer service by demonstrating and applying Forbes 5 Star service standards at all times
- Take ownership of the VIP and Fairmont Gold guests’ experience to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered too
- Review all VIP and Fairmont Gold reservations to ensure requests are met. Assign guest rooms to best meet guest needs and preferences, while monitoring inventory to assist maximizing revenue
- Develop and maintain strong guest relationships to ensure guest loyalty
- Create bespoke experiences for the VIP and Fairmont Gold guest
- Develop and maintain strong guest relationship to ensure guest’s loyalty
- Consistently deliver gracious, thoughtful and personalized service in every guest interaction
- Liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth management of operations, maintaining a close relationship with Housekeeping, Front Desk, Royal Service and Guest Services to facilitate VIP and Fairmont Gold guests’ arrival
- Participate in resolving guest concerns. Ability to identify, empathize and own appesement of any guest concerns both in person and in writing
- Stay up to date on local Vancouver concierge information. Have an extensive knowledge regarding Vancouver attractions, restaurants and surrounding areas
- Assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Co-ordinate guest experiences efficiently and accurately via phone, email, text, in person or with other departments utilizing Alice reservation software
- Operate Property management system for all transactions ensuring all guest folio’s are accurate
- Utilize corporate customer service management applications
- Responsible for inventory management and liaising with housekeeping coordinator
- Maintain thorough knowledge about all aspects of the hotel facilities as well as policies and procedures
- Ensure the highest possible revenues are generated for VIP and Fairmont Gold team, working with the Front Office team on daily upsell programs
- Ensure the lobby is in peak condition at all times by actively circulating and reporting/entering work orders promptly
- Adhere to hotel emergency procedures and safety standards to maintain a safe work enviroment
- Actively participate in the Fairmont Pacific Rim’s environmental program and department specific initiatives in working towards sustainable operations
- Complies with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts policies, procedures and code of ethics
- Performs any and all other tasks which are assigned by leaders and support the leadership team with daily assigned tasks and operations
- Perform any and all other tasks and duties within Front Office department
- Previous experience in a luxury environment and passion for hospitality is required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in hospitality industry
- Les Clefs d’Or would be an asset
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Career-mindend indicidual with strong personal initiative and a desire to achieve the department vision and goals
- Highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-peaced, changing enviroment
- Energetic indicidual who is able to prioritize to complete many diverse tasks concurrently
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Sophisticated communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and PMS experience required
- Highly responsible & reliable with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team, as well as independently
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours, may include overnights
- Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
- Serving It Right Certified
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 20lbs
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Get email alerts for the latest"VIP & Concierge Services Associate - Full Time jobs in Vancouver"