Skilled Teacher for Children Required 17,000 - 23,000rmb
a new training center - Beijing
Ideally, candidates will be very experienced, but anyone with a year of experience and a willingness to learn is encouraged to apply, as additional training will be available. However, experience with children is a must.
Our school has hired Westerners to serve on the management team and highly values the input and creative contributions of native English speaking staff. Applicants who prove their abilities during the initial launch phase will have the opportunity to occupy key leadership roles in a growing educational company.
We are located in Fengtai near Fengtai South Subway Station on Line 9 and Fengtai Railway Station on Line 10, which is just a 45 minute trip to both the Sanlitun and Wudaokou entertainment districts, as well as a 20 minute bus trip (or 10 minutes in a taxi) to Wukesong, the up-and-coming nightlife center of in Beijing, with plenty of Asian and Western style restaurants and bars, include brewpubs, pizza restaurants, coffee shops and a music livehouse.
1. Due to working visa application requirements, all applicants must be native English speakers from either the UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand. They must also possess a 4-year degree from an accredited college/university. Applicants with a Canadian or US accent or a very neutral UK/Australian/Irish/New Zealand accent are preferred.
3. Must be able to produce a Criminal Record Check certificate.
4. Must be available for a one year contract.
1. Up to 40 hour a week working schedule, 2 day each weekend and 3 weekdays.
2. You will participate in communicating with parents, grading students' homework, develop new curriculum resources, training our new hires, and recruiting additional staff
3. Prepare adequately for all classes.
4. Teach classes for students aged 3-12.
*We offer a starting salary of 18-23K RMB after tax. The salary will be determined mainly based on experience, and the teaching skills you are can demonstrate in a demo class. Chinese public holidays are paid.
*On-going teacher training and other learning opportunities, including Chinese language training.
*Provision of a 'Z' working visa.
Please apply by submitting the following:
*Resume with a cover-letter describing you experience and educational philosophy in more detail, a recent photo, a copy of your passport ID page, a copy of your degree certificate, and a copy of the certificate for any TEFL/CELTA qualifications.