SIEMENS AG FWB：SIE, NYSE：SIShanghaiUpdate time: October 14
- Take the key project role in PA Project to support PM and leading engineer to achieve the technical and schedule requirement.
- Timely finish assigned tasks to fulfill project execution schedule related to Hardware design, Software configuration, IT, FAT, Site commissioning, SAT, etc.
- Finish assigned technical document assigned by leading engineer in project
- Understand & Follow Siemens Project execution guidance ([email protected])
- Focus on productivity and efficiency enhancement
- Collaborate with customer and departments in PA, e.g. TS, ENG and PMO for project implementation
- Support branch knowledge accumulation and lessons learned sharing in assigned branches
- Support engineering process, solution and tools standardization in assigned branches
- Cooperate with TSs in assigned projects to support project pre-sales or bidding
- ’s degree or above in IT, Automation, Processing, and related majors
- years or above working experiences in assigned branches
- Teamwork spirit and ownership are required
- Responsibility with passions and learning capability
- Good communication to understand requirements from internal & external
- Basic English in oral & written
- Frequent travel needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Get email alerts for the latest"Project Engineer jobs in Shanghai"