ACCOUNTING ASST / Degree holder – international corporate service/trust/fund services (Central District)
JPC TEXSON LTDHong kongUpdate time: October 24
THE COMPANY :
- Leading provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide with over 30 offices in over 20 jurisdictions globally
- Our clients include many of the world's largest institutions and professional firms.
- We are looking for ACCOUNTING OFFICER – with details as follows :
THE JOB :
- Work in Accounting & Business Services Department
- Handle daily bookkeeping
- Handle billing and receipt matters
- Client database maintenance
- Perform credit control and related correspondence
- Provide administrative support to the Accounting Department
- Other job related duties as assigned
- University graduate with major in accountancy, financial or banking related
- 1-2 years accounting experience in any business
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application and accounting software
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Medical benefits
- Office location : Central District
- Fresh graduates in Accounting / Finance will also be considered
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please email your CV with expected salary to
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
Get email alerts for the latest"ACCOUNTING ASST / Degree holder – international corporate service/trust/fund services (Central District) jobs in Hong kong"