ARCHITECT - award winning architecture firm (Office: Causeway Bay)
JPC TEXSON LTDCauseway bayUpdate time: April 3
THE COMPANY :
- Award winning architecture firm
- We provide highly unique expertise in innovative design on institutional building design, urban design, commercial developments, educational building, science park, and also elderly care facilities and housing.
- The Company has a leading edge role in research on community architecture design, facility programming, environmental architecture and participatory process application in design.
- We have extensive experience in the last twenty years in designing and executing numerous award-winning projects in Hong Kong, Mainland and South-east Asia.
- We are looking for ARCHITECT – with details as follows :
THE JOB :
- Candidate is preferably licensed RIBA, RAIA or AIA Member
- 2 to 5 years post-qualification experiences
- Strong, administration and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills to lead a team of colleagues
- Possesses strong aptitude to pursue excellent design vision and project execution
- Authorized Person/ HKIA Full Member will be for senior posts
- 5 days work
- Office location : Causeway Bay
- Candidates with more solid experience or academic background will be considered for the post of Senior Architect
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please email your CV with expected salary to
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
Get email alerts for the latest"ARCHITECT - award winning architecture firm (Office: Causeway Bay) jobs in Causeway bay"