Role and Responsibilities:
•Deliver Value MPU long-range planning, in-year forecasting and performance management
•Partner with DSM team to closely monitor retail KPIs and work with business team to drive action plan to close the gap if any
•Drive efficiencies and enhancements on the forecasting and budgeting processes.
•Deliver the corresponding analysis results to the business partners, provide the basis to each store daily, weekly, monthly, annual sales target, and promotion plan
•Support finance BI team to continuously improve digital automation
- More than 5 years working experiences with retail/multi-national consumer products company
- Business acumen, strategic mindset and storytelling capability
- Strong analytical skills.
- Works well in a cross-functional collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
Get email alerts for the latest"Assistant Finance Planning Manager - NFS jobs in Shanghai"