What are my responsibilities?
Act as trusted business partner to the responsible OCs, together with respective CEO/CFO, foster full compliance with accounting related laws, regulations and FRG in this regard and are guided by the principles of quality, timely delivery, transparency for decision making and cost/benefit considerations.
- Prepare the monthly financial close and ensure that the reporting requirements are fulfilled
- Compile the department Balance Sheet and P&L for submission to reporting systems
- Advise the Operating Business on accounting issues and special transactions
- Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters, auditors and other departments
- Support the implementation of new business specific accounting standards
- Perform and implement controls
- Assist in special projects like M&A transactions or the implementation of new accounting standards and regulations
- Active participation in different projects within the accounting area
- Implementation of the tasks defined by SISW Accounting which will be updated periodically based on the Global Activity Split (See appendix). Act as change agent to drive operational excellence
- Support local finance team on local ARE external audit
- Provide technical Support to ARE at audit closing meetings
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting, Assurance or similar
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative and proactivity
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a changing environment
- Certificate of accounting Professional issued by Beijing Finance Bureau. CPA, ACCA, CGA is plus
- SAP experience is preferred. SoA working experience/ Big 4 experience is a plus
What else do I need to know?
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Siemens Recruiting Team
Job ID: 187782
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Get email alerts for the latest"Accounting Officer jobs in Beijing"