Commercial Banking - Corporate Wealth and Sales Department
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Insurance Sales Quality Assurance and Business Development Manager.
- Supervises quality assurance post sales checking and sales support Corp Insurance teammates to maintain the daily operation and sales activities of the Department in high standard
- Responsible for enforcing sales guidelines and sales compliance, monitoring of sales process, and conduct quality control checking. Including managing various sales quality reports
- Conduct product, marketing and procedures due diligence to ensure an end-to-end compliance of selling and operations of insurance products
- Maintain efficient servicing and provide efficient administration support to the department
- Review and formulate internal policies and procedures to maintain high customer service quality and compliance standard, and ensure compliance with rules and regulations of the department
- Monitor and update the marketing materials / new products training materials
- Collaborate with other departments in all aspects regarding the operation of the Department
- Assist strategic implementation of business initiatives
- Bachelor degree in related disciplines with no less than 3 years of work experience
- Minimum 10 years of banking insurance experience, especially in sales support & quality assurance checking areas for candidates who do not process the bachelor degree
- Good knowledge of insurance business
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure Incumbent
- Organized, logical and analytical with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Strong PC skills and familiar with the application software, such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in both Chinese / English and Mandarin
- Pass all relevant papers of Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper 1, 2, 3 within 6 months in the post
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Insurance Sales Quality Assurance and Business Officer.)
Get email alerts for the latest"Assistant Insurance Sales Quality Assurance and Business Management Manager jobs in Hong Kong"