Within our Audit Division, our team members verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation and complete audit working papers by documenting audit tests and findings. We examine records, reports, operating practices and documentation of our clients to comply with our established internal control procedures.
We place high emphasis on the professional and technical knowledge of our team members. Training allowance is entitled by every audit team member for attendance of technical seminars/classes. Examination fee is reimbursed on successful basis.
It is encouraged to participate in professional accounting bodies. Our colleagues who are members of HKICPA, ACCA, ICAEW and CPA Australia are more than happy to share with our new team member on their examination path and experience.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilise knowledge of accounting, auditing and taxation to facilitate audit engagements lead by senior team member
- Develop proficiency in statutory ordinances and professional standards including: HKAS and HKFRS, Standards on Auditing, Inland Revenue Ordinance and Companies Ordinance
- Interact with clients and other groups at our Firm
- Perform audit procedures including: inspection, observation, sending of external confirmations, recalculation, re-performance, analytical procedures and inquiry
- Produce and formulate profits tax computation
- Degree or in accountancy or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Highest integrity and ethical standards
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Team player with a positive attitude and comfortable to work with people at all levels
Get email alerts for the latest"Audit Junior jobs in Wanchai"