Cluster Sales Manager Corporate Accounts
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
Your experience and skills include
We are looking for a hungry and driven individual who is passionate about sales!
- 3 years’ experience in sales or another customer facing role preferably within the Travel industry with a Corporate and/or MICE sales focus
- Highly presentable, confident speaker and presenter
- Dynamic person, proactive and focused on objectives
- Understanding of complex situations with different stakeholders and ability to adapt accordingly
- Team oriented spirit enjoying working in a multicultural environment
- Power Point and Excel
- English and French – professional level (German may be an advantage)
What you will be doing
- Grow existing corporate clients revenue through animation events like: client visits, site inspections, lunches, cocktail events etc in our properties in Luxembourg
- Proactive business development by prospecting activities (cold calls, digital media etc) focused on Hotels needs and taking ownership of projects related to sales and marketing activities
- Develop strong one-to-one business relationships with our customers as well as with the Hotels Teams
- Participate actively in supporting the promotion of the Cluster through all Accor sales offices worldwide.
- Monitoring competition and market trends in order to seek knowledge and share it with the team during sales meetings
What is in it for you
Working as a Corporate Cluster Sales Manager, you will enjoy various benefits and attractive services! You can expect a competitive salary, laptop, mobile phone.
The compensation package includes an annual variable bonus, linked to your performance.
You will get the ALL Heartists Bienvenue card and you can benefit from special rates in all Group establishments and special offers from our partners.
However, most important is that we offer you an interesting and challenging job!
Your team and working environment
You will be part of an International dynamic Sales Team representing the Accor hotels managed properties in Luxembourg (Sofitel, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure and Mama Shelter).
You will be the preferred point of contact for our Corporate Customers in Luxembourg and the liaison with Global Key and Strategic Sales Managers across the worldwide Accor network.
Your office is based in the Novotel Kirchberg but you will be moving from one hotel to the other based on client interest and needs. You will respond to the Director of Sales.
Contact Person: If you have all the mentioned qualities then get in touch! Please send your motivation letter and CV to: Adriana MIGONNEY, firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Get email alerts for the latest"Cluster Sales Manager Corporate Accounts jobs in Luxembourg"