As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility ITS in Beijing, we are looking for a Country Business Segment Commercial Manager to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
He / She is responsible for:
- Lead the Country Business Segment including its Center of Competence together with the General Manager, direct and control the following activities within Country Business Segment: financial, controlling, audit, risk and asset management, procurement and logistics, taxes, legal, compliance, data protection and information security, IT and e-business etc.
- Bear responsibility for the financial result of the Country Business Segment. Drive and manage the annual budgeting process as well as quarterly and monthly forecasting procedures, analyze the financial performance and the variance on key financial indicators, such as order intake, revenue, profit, cash flows and net capital employed and derive and develop measures from it.
- Development and implementation of SMO and Country Business Segment business strategies, as well as acquisition/partnering strategies for identified opportunities.
- Coordinate internal and external interfaces regarding financial and administrative activities, including customers, suppliers, local authorities, BU headquarters, JVs and SLC Corporate departments.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- 10 years plus work experience in a variety of financial and controlling roles and functions, including bid and project management. Full responsibilities as segment or JV BA head are preferred.
- Excellent leadership, people management and communication skills.
- Successful track record in managing a business with explicit P&L responsibility.
- Pro-active working and communication style and, as a quick learner and strong analyzer, ability to identify issues and areas for improvement early on.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the IFRS accounting environment, SAP application knowledge a plus.
- Very high proficiency in English for a highly complex work environment.
- Proficiency in Chinese and intercultural experience is preferred.
- Financial and/ or business administrator educational background is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Get email alerts for the latest"Siemens Mobility China - ITS - Commercial Manager - Beijing jobs in Beijing"