Join a team that is changing millions of lives!
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity:
Your primary mission is to recruit new Invisalign submitters and grow existing providers for Align Technology France.
As an Invisalign Sales Representative supporting our core markets in France, you will work together with the field sales team to identify and remotely recruit orthodontists/dentists who wish to offer Invisalign in their practices. You will also be assigned a list of customers submitting a limited number of Invisalign (low providers). Using the various commercial offers and/or services Align can offer, we will assure that the number of cases they submit increases. You will, also, assess the status of these customers regarding digital dentistry and identify they could be potential prospects for Align’s intraoral scanner, iTero.
With a competitive base salary and a generous commission scheme, your primary responsibilities will include the use of phone, email, and remote presentation software to recruit Orthodontists/Dentists for the certification courses allowing them to become Invisalign providers. The same tools will be used to develop lapsed Doctors.
In this role, you will:
- Proactively identify and cold call new prospects and lapsed Doctors in assigned territory
- Provide outgoing calls to push commercial promotions during the year
- Develop low providers case submissions by specific follow-up with the support of the Clinical team from the first submission to mature level of Clinical confidence.
- Follow up on leads from the field sales team, company events, marketing webinars, website, contact forms, etc.
- Recruit various channel clinical education events
- Travel to the field (France/Europe) 2 to 4 times per year for regional sales meetings, company events, etc.
- Learn and maintain a personal level of product knowledge and competence in Dental and/or Orthodontia medical equipment
- Provide all appropriate documentation and reporting via Sales Force
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You will be a direct report to an Area Sales Manager
We seek an Invisalign an Inside Sales Representative with:
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience is essential, including inside/telephone sales
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of on-target achievement
- Fluent in French
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in English
- Natural ability to navigate through gatekeepers and identify and influence decision-makers
- High level of time management skills and a team player
- Physical residence in the area of Paris
Working at Align Technology:
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align, you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you cannot make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Are you the Invisalign Sales Representative we are looking for?
We look forward to working with you! Together we can help patients smile with confidence for years to come. Apply now by sending your CV and Cover Letter via the ‘Apply’ button
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Get email alerts for the latest"Commercial Sédentaire Dispositifs Médicaux jobs in Seine"