About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million, in 172 countries. www.bentley.com
We have the ideal opportunity for an Account Manager, who will develop and execute campaigns for generating and driving new business, as well as maintaining and developing relationships focused on the Regulated Utility industry. This role will work in conjunction with other Account Managers specifically dedicated to the Utilities industry that position Bentley’s OpenUtilities solutions across North America.
OpenUtilities is a complete portfolio of integrated software and services advancing digital transformation from preliminary design through to asset management. OpenUtilities solutions leverage a connected data environment to support interoperability and information management across utility networks to drive efficiency, collaboration, and productivity.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling enterprise-level solutions to support project delivery and operations & management – as well as enterprise-level commercial offerings – into assigned accounts. They will act as the primary contact within specified accounts to determine the sales strategy and negotiate and implement approved contracts.
- Create effective business plans to expand use of Bentley technology within assigned accounts.
- Prospect for new business opportunities and driving sales in assigned territory to exceed quota.
- Develop relationships at various levels including C-Level, VP’s and Directors within assigned accounts through use of direct sales techniques and conduct on-site meetings.
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast all revenue by effectively following sales process and managing all opportunities in CRM. Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (C4S) as a daily sales tool and reporting system
- Promote our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer's meet or exceed business objectives.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Commercial Offerings and Software Support Policies.
- High level use and comfort utilizing social media and prospecting intelligence resources.
- Negotiate sales and/or service agreements.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company's solutions and services
What You Bring to The Team:
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in selling software solutions into the Engineering and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of ECM solutions and BIM are required and ideally with a background in Construction. Experience in Asset Management solutions a plus.
- PC literacy with appropriate MS Office applications proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills.
- A passion for hitting targets.
- Fluency in English required.
- Proficiency with company products portfolio at a business level.
- Very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity.
- Self-motivating “can-do”-attitude.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bentley has implemented several safety protocols to protect our colleagues, users, and wider communities. To ensure compliance with President Biden’s Executive Order 1402, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all U.S. colleagues, regardless of work location or employment type, will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022 as a condition of employment. Exemption is available as a reasonable accommodation for those who are unable to meet the vaccination requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic. Additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law may be found by clicking here and here.
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participa en e-Verify
Right to Work / Derecho a Trabajar
We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at email@example.com.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.
Get email alerts for the latest"Account Manager jobs in Huntsville"