- Responsible for checking and verifying the operation of the Access Control and Recording System;
- To assist in checking and monitoring the on-site attendance records and workers’ licenses retrieval;
- To prepare and submit regular reports on wages and MPF contribution record;
- To promote an effective communication with workers;
- To handle all complaints from workers on any matters related to the payment of wages and the employment terms and conditions; and
- To carry out site documentary works as required.
- Completed HKDSE or equivalent;
- Good knowledge and experience of the operation and practices of the construction industry is preferable;
- Well-versed in Labour Ordinance, MPF Ordinance and relevant labour legislation;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Hands on experience in using MS Office application and Chinese Word Processing;
- 6 days a week with 1 Ex-gratia Saturday off per month (Mon to Sat: 08:00-18:00);
- Immediately available is preferred.
Working Location: Kai Tak (Kowloon City)
- Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave: 12 working days per year
- Group medical scheme with dental benefits
- Discretionary bonus
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please apply with full resume by fax to 3544-9091 or by clicking Apply Now
(Data collected for our recruitment purpose only)
Get email alerts for the latest"Contractor’s Labour Officer (CLO) jobs in Kowloon city"