Coordinator, Corporate Talent & Culture, North & Central America
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Talent & Culture, North & Central America, the Coordinator, Corporate Talent & Culture will provide Generalist Talent & Culture support to all Accor Corporate employees based in our North & Central America (NCA) Regional Corporate Office and Home office-based employees in Canada and the United States.
What is in it for you:
- Employee Discount Travel Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Extended healthcare plan coverage
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grown within the Company and across the globe!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities such as Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maintain and update Corporate Organizational Charts and Corporate Distribution Lists, staffing guides
- Supporting onboarding process for new hires/transfers including entering data into the HRIS/payroll system (Dayforce)
- Maintain and update HRIS/Payroll system data, and tracking sheets
- Complete Employee Action Forms (EAF) for all Corporate employees employment changes as well as obtain signatures
- Submit all documentation and backup forms/document to Accounting/Payroll
- Maintain and file documents into employee files as required
- Provide statistical reports and records as required, including monthly and bi-annual headcount reporting
- Provide and research required information for any external audits being conducted
- Assist with immigration documentation processing – receive visa/work authorization documents from Immigration law firms, route for signature, courier, and following-up as appropriate
- Maintain OneHeartist Committee common/shared mailbox – used to send out Company wide communication.
- Assist with the onboarding/off boarding process for all employees on Corporate Canada and US payroll
- Assist with Orientation and facilitating employee learning sessions for HRIS/Payroll systems
- Assist with conducting exit interviews for all departing employees to understand reason for leaving
- Be a subject matter expert/ambassador for Accor's Employee Discount Travel Programs and Retiree Program
- Assist with coordinating employee office events both onsite and offsite
- Promote Work-Life Balance to achieve a healthy workforce
- Understand, communicate, implement, and adhere to all Talent & Culture policies and procedures
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 1 – 2 years related Human Resource experience
- Highly responsible and able to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required
- Previous experience with payroll administration is an asset
- Previous experience with HRIS systems (Dayforce) is an asset
Your team and working environment:
- Based at the North & Central America Regional office in Toronto, Ontario, this position supports the Corporate Talent & Culture team and works collaboratively with the larger Talent & Culture department.
Note: Must already be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for the position
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Get email alerts for the latest"Coordinator, Corporate Talent & Culture, North & Central America jobs in Toronto"