This role, reporting to GBSN China Payroll Lead, will be responsible for ensuring the payroll operations for in-scope MUs adherence with all relevant statuary, internal control, and data privacy requirements. Key to this role will being able to provide advice to stakeholders around payroll compliance, lead and manage full lifecycle of internal and external audits/reviews/SOX Controls, and ensure the records management are sufficiently managed to meet the organization’s reporting requirements.
- Guild all owners to embed all control points in the delivery. Monitor and assure the appropriateness of internal controls and tax compliance for in-scope MUs.
- Lead proactive compliance and risk management in regard to payroll operations and systems, managing payroll related audits and reviews.
- Overall responsible for ensuring that records management, reporting, and processes are sufficient and maintained to meet business requirements for in-scope MUs.
- Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders across all business functions providing advice and collaboration in identifying any payroll related risk and compliance gaps.
- Work with diverse regional/global teams to effectively implement compliance projects/initiative.
- Disseminate a culture of rigorous Risk and Compliance awareness within GBSN China payroll team by developing, delivering, and upgrading training program.
- Reports to: GBSN China Payroll Manager
Get email alerts for the latest"Corporate - GBSN Payroll Compliance Associate Manager jobs in Dalian"