Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Responsible for maximising the sales of AIA products and services through multiple distribution / sales channels to meet individual / team quotas and AIA business objectives
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct and control sales plans, objectives and the development of future sales strategies for multiple distribution channels
- Analyse competitive products and selling techniques, market penetration and distribution channels, sales budgets, pricing and possibly consumer research results
- Make recommendations on sales quotas
- Account Acquisition - achievement of a defined premium target through the assigned Direct Accounts.
- Takes charge of the proposal requests for Direct Accounts: a) Handles franchise request b) Secures and analyzes account profile and benefit schedule to tailor-fit appropriate product program package c) Liaises with CS Underwriting Department on quotation request and ensures compliance to account requirements d) Generates and submits proposal—initial and revised proposal/s, when applicable
- Provides technical expertise in evaluating varied group benefit programs of prospect accounts
- Develops business potential in untapped / tapped markets/industries through partnerships and programs using Corporate Solution products.
- Analyzes and evaluates prospective partners’ and clients’ needs and/or their existing programs to tailor fit appropriate product/service packages and value propositions.
- Ensures the end to end process of all direct accounts (from the sales call to presentations, negotiations, closing and installing the program) to ensure the smooth turn over to the Account Management & Operations Teams
- Generates leads and manages one’s activities & personal production
Minimum Job Requirements
- Education – Graduate of a 4 year College Course
- Experience – 2 to 3 years experience in sales and/or business development, experience in group insurance is a plus.
- Above average sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Above average people skills (ability to deal with different types and classes of people
- Above average oral and written communication skills for both English and Tagalog.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Basic underwriting skills
- Computer literate in MS Office, Adobe is a plus.
- Time management skills
- People management skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Others: creative and resourceful
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Get email alerts for the latest"Corporate Sales Analyst jobs in Taguig"