Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are currently looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Service Representative who will be a part of a fast paced and diverse work environment where you will take ownership of your work interacting with customers and supporting the pre and post sales engineers, based in Barcelona.
Your primary responsibility will be order booking but you will be expected to take appropriate ownership to resolve issues throughout the quote to cash cycle to ensure we are providing good service. Therefore, it's important that you are up to date on sales, marketing and promotion programs and to administer these accordingly. As this is a dynamic job it requires excellent communication and organization skills to succeed.
Responsibilities Includes but not limited
- Processing orders from customers on the system accurately and efficiently in accordance to Agilent policies and processes
- You ensure proper approvals for any non-standard or specially negotiated terms and conditions, and ensure supporting document is in order.
- Order management collaborating with Field/Customer and Division to establish delivery date and any special delivery requirement.
- Ensure all order result are clear and payable invoice, and invoice and revenue recognition is triggered in accordance to company and audit rules.
- You punctually follow up on outstanding issues and take ownership for customer satisfaction.
Get email alerts for the latest"Customer Service Representative- German Speaker jobs in barcelona"