We are looking for talented, experienced and multilingual full-time Claims professionals to join our Property Security team and help us provide exceptional customer support. The right candidate will be a dispute resolution oriented person, who treats clients fairly and equitably, but also makes sure claims are legitimate and reasonable. They must have a passion for innovation and have 1-3 years of applicable experience, preferably in property damage liability and/or catastrophic and fatality; and/or dispute resolution, third party adjuster management e-commerce and conflict resolution.
Primary Function: The core work of Claims specialists is to provide excellent community support for host and guests seeking assistance from Airbnb Host Guarantee, Host Protection Insurance Experience Protection insurance.
- Handling the designated inboxes through inbound and outbound tickets/emails, outbound calls and case work.
- Initiating, investigating and resolving cases involving complex damages, liability claims, potential fraud, or brand risk, verifying facts, and determining resolutions based on internal policies.
- Working closely with stakeholders to align on case strategy.
- Compiling incident reports at the direction of leadership;
- Providing upward feedback, regarding the status of claims, communicating regularly with supervisors and managers.
- Crafting clear and concise resolution plans in order to drive fair and accurate outcomes.
- Effectively collaborating with and monitor third party claims administrators.
- Mastering knowledge of company policies and procedures inside and out, being an expert in claims verification, payment processing, dispute resolution and fraud detection.
- Determining compensation and validity of the claims, identifying possible claim risks and/or liaising with other departments to de-escalate active threads. This process will require excellent negotiation skills and might involve stakeholder relationships and research.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
Secondary Function: Specialists can also be dedicated to project work, supporting senior specialists and leadership on the execution of Change Management and other initiatives.
- Acting as a content advisor, and support function on the execution of Change Management initiatives.
- Acting as a process advisor for impact initiatives and/or cross-functional projects to meet strategic goals.
- Acting as a mentor and advisor/subject matter expert for new hires and partners -
- Attending functional business reviews as required
- Attending large loss case reviews as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Language proficiency in Mandarin and English.
- Be an advocate of high quality standards, innovation, resolution conflict and customer experience excellence.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, claims and dispute resolution, Insurance claims (ideally damage, liability, and fatalities) conflict resolution, fraud or risk investigations, and/or crisis management is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken, to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent time management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Passion for innovation with a ‘work smarter’, solution and action oriented mindset.
- Experience working with internal stakeholders and/or third party providers to resolve complex disputes in a detailed, effective and timely manner.
- Calm and Empathetic - you are able to adapt to any situation by personalizing responses and educating our community while remaining level headed in tough situations.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Working with leadership to develop and enhance internal policies, processes and tools.
Get email alerts for the latest"Customer Service Specialist(Claims Support) jobs in Beijing"