Requisition ID: 235528
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
DBS S/4HANA Cloud Finance Consultant
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The S/4HANA Cloud Consultant will act as trusted partner to our customers on their journey to the cloud, from scoping and planning of the initial deployment to continuous value engineering. The Consultant role requires deep understanding of the cloud business model, the ERP processes across functional borders, as well as a service-oriented attitude with the aim to achieve customer delight.
The Consultant role will be at the core of our customers and of SAPs success and is primarily a strategic relationship function, accountable for the overall services and support engagement and successful delivery of DBS services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Live and breath the cloud business model and the subsequent implications in regards to the implementation & post-implementation service business
- Ensure customer success, satisfaction, and referenceability for S/4HANA Cloud customers
- Articulate the S/4HANA Cloud business capabilities and value, differentiate S/4HANA Cloud and On-Premise solutions
- Define methodology, tools and processes to ensure successful customer adoption
- Deliver agile services in a fast changing environment
- Support the industrialization of the implementation process
- Understand and practice value-based “fit to standard” delivery approach
- Position and Deliver transition roadmaps between on-prem and Cloud solutions
- Drive the adoption of the value based innovation roadmap and guide the customer in their journey
- ‘Customer for life’ should be the north star in any customer related activities
- Change management skills to manage and actively drive expectations during the customer lifecycle
- Responsible for high quality delivery in all assigned S/4HANA Cloud customers
- Ensure in time & quality delivery, revenue consumption and profitability management
- Drive the Digital Business Service strategy for S/4HANA Cloud
Cooperation and Coordination
- Ensure close cooperation with all product and solution related teams in SAP –Solution management, Product group, Development and Operations
- Autonomy and collaboration up to C-level both internally and externally
- Holistic overview of the SAP product and service portfolio (S/4HANA, SAP ECC, Business Suite, or R/3)
- Strong knowledge of ERP Architecture and Integration
- Deep product expertise/business experience with specific focus on SAP Finance/Controlling/Accounting. Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting processes and best practices.
- SAP Finance & Accounting Solution Architect design experience a plus
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Profitability Analysis (COPA), Material Ledger (ML), and Asset Accounting (AA)
- Experience in Cloud solutions (Roadmaps, Security, Integration)
- Extensibility with SAP HANA Cloud Platform (APIs, OData, RESTFUL)
- Focus and experience in one or more of the following key areas:
- S/4HANA Finance
- P2P, O2C
- Professional Services
EDUCATION AND COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Delivery experience in agile methodology (e.g. SAP Activate)
- Experience in Change and Value Management and Realization
- Consulting delivery skills (hands-on & project management)
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Profound knowledge of the SAP Digital Business Services area as well as internal SAP processes
- Cross industry experience
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers and team members.
- 6+ years of professional experience; demonstrated knowledge / expertise of at least one industry / solution segment
- 4+ years of ERP and related experience with 3 years of SAP product delivery experience
- 4+ years customer facing experience of which a minimum of 2 years was in a consulting capacity
Travel: 0% - 70%
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Get email alerts for the latest"DBS S/4HANA Cloud Finance Consultant Job jobs in Shanghai"