- Excellent Career Prospects
- All-rounded skills development
- Lucrative salary based on experience
This top tier client, due to expansion across the Asia region are seeking a design manager (interior design) to lead their interior team in Hong Kong or Shanghai.
To be a successful candidate you should possess the following key skills:
- Degree or Diploma in interior design or relevant
- Minimum 7+ years in Hospitality in Hong Kong for Developers, Client’s side or Consultancies
- The candidate should be very familiar with the whole process of the design stage and project delivery
- Strong leadership and team management
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English
Once you are hired, you are going to:
- Manage and lead the interior design team in the design process and in the production for hotel projects in Asia
- Coordinate and liaise with external consultants / contractors during tender procurements and control the budget throughout the development process
- Prepare and monitor the design schedule, construction progress, cost and quality
- Overall administration and day to day operation of the development, project evaluations, team management and submission of design plan.
To apply, please contact Joe at 3796 3127 in our Hong Kong office by clicking
Please email your CV’s Word format and portfolio in pdf format, all applications will be dealt with in confidence. For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com
Get email alerts for the latest"Design Manager – Hospitality jobs in Hong kong"