Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The HKFYG Leadership Institute is looking for a high-calibre candidate who is positive, self-motivated, futuristic and committed to serving young people with a strong drive to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups has grown into city’s major youth work charitable organisation and youth leadership development has been a key focus to support Hong Kong's sustainable growth with capable and devoted homegrown young leaders.
The Institute is now located at the revitalised Former Fanling Magistracy with a new lodge for accommodation. As a member of the professional team, you will be able to unleash your potential through hands-on experiences, strategic planning and a wide range of exposures with a vibrant network of partners in Hong Kong, across Mainland China and the world. Through your efforts and teamwork, you will also be able to Make Wonders with young people. Find out more at LeadershipInstitute.hk
Candidates applying for this job should be ready to learn from the tradition, to lead innovative changes and to serve selflessly for the young people in Hong Kong in the Federation. You will be amazed by the satisfaction you could gain.
We are looking for effective team members with focuses on the following:
- Post 1: curriculum design, training programme management
- Responsible for planning, developing and organising leadership training programmes; targeted at student leaders, working youth, entrepreneurs, etc.
- Post 2: e-learning (platform) development, user experience enhancement
- Responsible for e-learning portal development
- Responsible for training design through digitalisation
- Post 3: marketing communications, resources development
- Responsible for brand building, promotion of activities and managing different channels, e.g. online campaigns, regular newsletters, and other communication collaterals
- Responsible for building partnership and maintain close connections with alumni, funders, secondary schools, universities, corporates and other stakeholders in order to provide more opportunities to our target clients;
- Responsible for organising events to enhance the popularity of the heritage site and programmes
- Post 4: heritage conservation, public engagement
- Responsible for developing strategies for talent management, which build and maintain a strong relationship with our young talents
- Responsible for designing activities to engage the young leaders and the general public in relation to heritage conservation and leadership in general, e.g. guided tours, movie screening, youth talks on policy, etc.
- Post 5: premises (sales & management)
- Responsible for site management in a good condition for work and public visitors
- Responsible for formulating operation strategies and execution plans to enhance utilisation of the premises
- Recognised University graduate in education, e-learning, social sciences, business administration, IT, UX, English language, government and public administration, marketing, communications, heritage, culture, property management, or related disciplines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Essential requirements:
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in writing and communication and organisational skills.
- Be tech-savvy
- Others [depends on the posts]:
- Solid Experience related to the posts or leadership development in general
- Preference will be given to candidates with hands-on experience in online learning, educational technology and managing the learning management system, such as accounts setup, students’ usage and digital marketing tools and latest social media trend with a thorough understanding of major social platforms functionalities
- Be Self-motivated with commitment
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Eager to work with young people and in a non-profit setting
- Be able to stand high pressure with wellness
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
Get email alerts for the latest"Development Officer / Programme Manager (Education & Training / e-Learning / Marketing / Heritage Conservation / Property Management) (HKFYG Leadership Institute) jobs in Fanling"