At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 130 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals - that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 109,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
Status: Permanent, Full Time
- Interact with external partners such as Media agency, Digital Marketing firms and internal resources (local and international)
- Assure Division Websites strategic direction & consistency and drive implementation.
- Lead, Manage & track digital marketing strategy and budget for multiple brands
- Determine social media direction, align internally, launch and manage the brands engagement through community
Detailed Tasks – Monthly/Quarterly/Annually
- Marketing go to person for web direction and social media.
- Responsible for the promotion of ADC websites:
- SEO, SEM and paid web placement for multiple brands
- Monitor/track website and or digital marketing performance. Track measures of success. Identify KPIs to be used to monitor success and benchmark vs competition
- Build social media strategy, provide and maintain all content
- Review web & social media projects and align with internal PR /Alameda/Chicago /Supply content strategy 1-month ahead of time and Circulate as per the existing BOP on the Review and Approval of Promotional Material.
- Interact with legal, clinical and regulatory departments, follow promotional material approval circulation process.
- Manage reported AE and negative feedback accordingly
- Manage/stimulate social community exchanges (pre-approved content)
- Monitor responses and answer to questions / concerns according, 24 business hours after posting, but ideally within 2 hours. Pre-approved answers will be reviewed, but the Digital and Community Manager will have the freedom to adjust the content of answers as required, while staying consistent with the locally approved product claims.
- Create and update weekly and monthly Social media reports, Analyze campaigns and provide recommendations
- Manage risk & prepare risk mitigation (Social Media environment). Escalate potential high exposure events
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Science
- Product Management experience
- Work experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing, or similar field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related field
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Deep understanding and passionate for the Web, social media environment, blogging and community participation. And realize the power of these as part of the marketing mix.
- Demonstrated ability to map out a marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics
- Take pride in customer service excellence
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to build editorial content and technical writing.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Possesses functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of search engine optimization-think including basic keyword research.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment
- Experience in product management
- Possess strong business acumen and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Independent thinking and problem solving;
Get email alerts for the latest"Digital and Social Media Marketing Manager – Diabetes Care Division (Mississauga) jobs in Mississauga"