Expert Software Engineer
(Semiconductor Test Equipment Development):
Advantest Test Solutions, Inc. (ATS) is looking for an Expert Software Engineer to join our team in Irvine, CA. ATS is a leading provider of massively parallel electronic test systems that includes System Level Test (SLT), burn in and semiconductor/module tests. ATS has an exciting line of high-performance test systems that support the semiconductor industry around the world. This is a unique opportunity for a seasoned engineer with a diverse skill set to work within several engineering disciplines. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, hands on and logical to work successfully in a stimulating engineering environment. The candidate will be required to design and develop software systems that envelop different engineering groups within the Semiconductor business unit, including electrical, mechanical and thermal. The candidate will perform full life-cycle development in support of product engineering and work with other team members in design, implementation, test, integration and deployment of software systems that control and support automated equipment, such as robotics, thermal systems and material handling equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, integrate and deploy high-level Windows desktop applications using C#, Visual Studio, DevOps and TFS.
- Apply and develop appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development life-cycle to support the generation of new products.
- Develop end-user documentation in support of application of products.
- Work with Marketing & Sales in developing next-generation software products.
- May serve as technical liaison for customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
- Assist technicians and field-support in trouble shooting end-user problem reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
Get email alerts for the latest"Expert Software Engineer (Semiconductor Test Equipment Development) jobs in Irvine"