Area Sales Manager Inhaled – Southern/ Western Poland
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As a Area Sales Manager - Inhaled in the Respirator Business Unit, you'll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you'll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca's corporate functions and our European and International regions' sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you're inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do by joining us on this exciting journey and believe you can contribute to this bold ambition - join us.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
The Area Sales Manager for Inhaled coaches, leads, develops and guides Inhaled Key Account Partners (KAP's), driving improved performance and capabilities in generating clinical demand for Respiratory Inhaled brands, pro-actively identifying business opportunities, presenting value propositions aligned to partners’ needs and objectives, and recommending solutions to drive and develop business.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Individual work with each of the subordinate Key Account Partners aimed for ensuring high-quality work, implementing strategies, developing individual territories and achieving their goals
- Unlocking potential, capturing opportunities and support in developing strategies for individual territories and the entire region.
- Developing plans to ensure the optimal allocation of resources in line with the strategy for a given therapeutic line/ brand. (including active part in KAP’s recruitment/ performance processes)
- Managing region with sub-territories high understanding: analyzing the market situation in key territories; setting & monitoring goals, priorities and needs
- Building effective partnerships with KEEs at the regional level.
- Supervision of the individual results of work and the goals achievement of the subordinate Key Account Partners
- Responsibility for the achievement of the region's quality and business goals.
- Identifying information that may affect the development of AZ products/ solutions, proposing adequate actions and activities
- Responding to trends, market changes and laws that may affect the development of AZ's business
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the subordinate team, managing the work and keeping the group highly motivated and engaged
- Creating a work environment that supports cross-functional cooperation
- Coaching, support, creating opportunities for capabilities development and supporting team members’ development within the organization.
- Planning and supervision of allocated promotional and operational budgets.
- Effective communication within the sales department and with other AZ departments
- Building and strengthening the good image of AZ in the medical community in the region
- Higher education
- Full driving license
- Proven track record of successfully managing Key Partners/ Sales Representatives teams and performance management ( at least 3 years)
- Proven track record of effective mentoring and development, both at individual and team level
- Participation in cross-functional projects
- Ability to create and implement business plans and recommendations
- The ability to establish a partnership dialogue with the opinion-making and decision-making environment
- In-depth assessment / analysis of the situation from a broad business perspective
- Ability to react quickly to emerging opportunities and potential risks
- Independence and own motivation/ drive
- Experience in asthma/COPD therapeutic field are welcome
- Project management
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Get email alerts for the latest"First Line Sales Manager (Southern-Western Poland: Wrocław, Opole) jobs in Poland - warsaw"