Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
This is a GBS Finance Specialist – General Accounting role reporting to the Finance Team Lead – General Accounting in the Global Business Services located in Xiamen, China.
- Performing necessary activities for the month end close of the Accounting Center, including preparation of various journal entries, preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliation and calculation and recording of monthly entries as necessary.
- Preparing quarterly deferred tax and income tax calculation, prepare monthly USGAAP (ABACUS) reporting.
- Preparing work paper for PRC annual audited financial statements. Performing analysis of accounts and generate entries as necessary.
- Supporting all GA Team's initiatives.
- Participating in quarterly customer review meeting.
- Complying with and help to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance and reporting for General Accounting
- Participating in special projects as necessary to support the General Accounting department.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Finance and Accounting Education with bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5years of relevant experience.
- SAP operation preferred, good skills in MS Excel.
- Good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good in written and oral English.
Get email alerts for the latest"GBS Finance Specialist - General Accounting jobs in Xiamen"