HR & Administration Assistant (Part-time)
World-Link Logistics (Asia) Holding LimitedTsuen WanUpdate time: September 13,2019
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment and selection, personnel file and HR record, payroll, MPF, tax return, leave record, employee compensation and performance management
- Responsible for full spectrum of office administration function, such as office supplies, repair & maintenance, and office security etc.
- Maintaining and updating employee data and staff attendance records with the use of HRMS operation system
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- Diploma / Higher Diploma Holder with 1 year HR & Office Administration experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Well versed in HKSAR Employment Ordinance and other related legislation and practice
- Hardworking and outgoing personality
- Well-organized, self-motivated, able to work independently and flexibly
- Proficient in MS office, advanced user of Excel preferred
- Immediate available is an advantage
Location: Tsuen Wan
Get email alerts for the latest"HR & Administration Assistant (Part-time) jobs in Tsuen Wan"